About Jetstar Pacific in Vietnam
Welcome to Jetstar Pacific, the Jetstar Group airline based in Vietnam.
Jetstar Pacific Airlines became the first low cost airlines in Vietnam when it launched in May 2008. Jetstar Pacific‘s mission is to offer ‘all day, every day low fares’ to encourage more people to travel more places more often.
Jetstar Pacific is owned by two major shareholders - Vietnam Airlines who hold 70 percent and the Qantas Group who hold the remaining 30 percent.
Jetstar Pacific’s goal is to become the leading low cost airlines in Vietnam.
The carrier will eventually expand its fleet to 30 Airbus A320 aircraft in the future, operating both domestic and international services.
The Jetstar Pacific Chief Executive Officer is Mr. Le Hong Ha.
Jetstar Pacific Awards
Vietnam’s most popular e-commerce website for 2008
Vietnam’s most popular e-commerce website for 2009
Vietnam’s most popular e-commerce website for 2010
Vietnam’s famous trademark in 2008