온라인 또는 공항에서 국내선 항공편의 탑승수속이 가능합니다. 탑승수속 시각, 출국 터미널, 필요한 신분증 등에 대한 내용이 여정안내에 나와 있습니다.
탑승수속 시각은 엄격히 준수되므로 반드시 여정을 미리 확인하고 준비하시기 바랍니다. 늦게 탑승수속 하시는 탑승객을 위해 항공편을 지연시키지는 않습니다.
위탁수하물이 있는 승객은 키오스크에서 인쇄된 수하물표를 수령하신 후 탑승수속 창구에서 짐을 맡기시면 됩니다. 위탁수하물은 젯스타 공항 카운터에 맡기실 수도 있습니다.
Jetstar (JQ) and Jetstar Japan (GK) domestic flights departing from domestic terminals
Jetstar (JQ) domestic flights departing on Q300 aircraft
Jetstar (JQ) domestic flights departing from international terminals on a 787 aircraft
Jetstar Pacific (BL) domestic flights
Once check-in has opened no further changes can be made for passengers who purchased a Starter fare with a Plus Bundle
Find the aircraft type in your Jetstar itinerary or at Manage booking
Please don’t be late. We can’t wait.
If you do not check in or present at the boarding gate before the closed times you won’t be able to board your flight and you may lose your fare in full. We recommend arriving at the airport early to allow enough time to make your way through the airport, taking into consideration clearing airport security.
Ways to check-in for your flight
When you’ve booked a domestic flight within Australia, New Zealand or Japan on a Jetstar website you’ll have the option of web check-in. Check in and bag drop times are strict, please don’t be late.
How web check-in works:
- Between 48 hours and 60 minutes before your flight departs enter your details at: Web check-in
- Choose to print your boarding pass or have it sent to you by email to print. Domestic Australia or New Zealand passengers can also choose to receive a mobile boarding pass.
- If you have a return flight within seven days of the outbound flight, choose to check-in for that flight now. You can check in later too.
- If you’ve chosen an email boarding pass, print it before you arrive at the airport. If you can’t print your boarding pass, collect it from the airport counter or kiosk.
- If you’ve chosen a mobile boarding pass, remember to bring your nominated mobile phone.
- Print baggage labels and drop checked-baggage at the airport kiosk or counter.
More about web check-in and mobile boarding passes
Airport kiosk check-in
The Jetstar kiosks are a great alternative to the counter check-in. Print your own boarding pass and, if you have checked-baggage, print baggage labels here.
Find Jetstar kiosks at the following Australian and New Zealand domestic terminals:
Australia: Melbourne – Tullamarine, Melbourne – Avalon, Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Newcastle, Hobart, Cairns and Darwin.
New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Queenstown and Wellington
Airport counter check-in
- Airport counter check-in is available to all our passengers. You must use the airport counter check-in if:
- There are 7 or more passengers in your booking
- You’re travelling from an international terminal. Some domestic flights depart from international terminals
- You have a specific assistance requirement on your booking, would like to check in a wheelchair or mobility aid, or are travelling with a service dog
- You are travelling with an infant
Where to check-in at the airport
All domestic New Zealand flights depart from a domestic terminal.
Most domestic flights in Australia depart from a domestic terminal and some depart from an international terminal.
For flights from an international terminal you’ll need to check in earlier and show your passport or photographic identification issued by the Australian government. You’ll also need to limit the amount of liquid, gel and aerosol in your carry-on baggage. For up to date restrictions see the Australian Government’s Travel Secure list.
Only some domestic flight numbers depart from an international terminal. To check, find your flight number in your Jetstar itinerary or at: Manage booking
Flights departing from an international terminal
JQ1 to JQ241
Flights departing from a domestic terminal
JQ350 to JQ999
From 10 November 2015, most Jetstar domestic flights* into and out of Melbourne Tullamarine have moved to Terminal 4. For details about the new terminal see http://www.jetstar.com/kr/ko/melbournet4
*Please note that JQ15 Melbourne-Cairns, JQ27 Melbourne-Sydney and JQ28 Sydney-Melbourne flights will remain at Terminal 2.
Forms of identification
Domestic flights within Australia and New Zealand
All passengers, including children and infants, may need to provide valid, approved identification. The identification must be original or a certified copy, photocopies or expired identification will not be accepted. We may ask to see this identification.
Use one of the following valid identification types:
Company issued Identification
Original or certifed copy of a birth certificate or citizenship document
Domestic flights within Australia departing from an International Terminal
You’ll need to show photographic identification if you’re travelling domestically from an international terminal. The photographic identification must be valid and include your full name.
Use one of the following:
- Passport (Non-Australian passengers must carry a passport as ID)
- A driver’s license issued under a law of the Commonwealth of Australia or an Australian State or Territory
- An aviation security card issued by the operator of the aircraft or the operator of an airport in Australia
- A document that identifies you, issued by:
o The Commonwealth of Australia
o An Australian State or Territory
o An authority of the Commonwealth of Australia or an Australian State or Territory
Non-photographic identification will only be accepted for infants travelling with an adult who presents photographic identification. In this case a birth certificate is acceptable.
Domestic flights within Japan
All passengers, including children and infants travelling with an adult, will need to provide valid identification. Use one of the following valid photo identification types:
- Juki-card with photo (Basic Resident Register Card)
- A valid passport
- Driver’s license
- Government issued photo identification
- Student identification
Health insurance cards (健康保険証) are only acceptable for children who are travelling with a parent and both parent’s and child’s names are on the card. The parent must show photo identification.
Domestic Flights within Vietnam
Passengers must have at least one of the following documents:
- Identification card
- Military certificate
- National Assembly Member Card
- Party Member card
- Press card
- Driver’s licence
- Birth certificate for children under 14 years of age.
Passports and visas